Saturday, May 12, 2012

Great Photo Race: Fences


This week's challenge on http://www.greatphotorace.com/ was Fences.  I didn't do as bad as I thought - I got 9 votes.  But there were a lot of great, original photos that were entered this past week.  My favorite was a fence where lost cowboy boots were placed on its posts.  The winning photo was of an old fence in Salt Lake, submersed in water so you only saw the withered tops of the posts.  Oh, it was also taken right before a thunderstorm at dusk.  A well deserved winner, in my opinion.

This week's theme is "Mystery - Texture" and already there are many great photos that I wouldn't be able to replicate.  I probably will skip this week, unless something comes to me later.  But I'm excited to see what the others come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment