Saturday, December 1, 2012

Big Change!


As you might have noticed, a big change has come to this blog - it's name!  Although Art, Photo, Craft was unique (and easy to use as a domain name at the time), it really didn't make enough sense, and, probably, was hard to remember.  So, I am now Midwestern City Girl.  I took the title from the tagline of my tumbler blog.

I will still post photos about Milwaukee and it's surrounding cities, and try to post more arts & crafts projects as well.  I wanted to wait to make the change after the new year, but had to strike while the domain name was, well, cold.

Hope you like the new name, and I look forward to taking more photos to share.  Thank you all for the follows, reads, and nice comments!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your name change & cute holiday decor. I am only beginning as of yesterday. I hope to post as I go along & also share some new holiday crafting. Nice to catch up today.I am having a bunch of giveaways coming up be sure to stop by say hi & enter!( plus weekly link-up) Visiting from DearCreatives.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Theresa! I'll definitely check out your blog.

      Delete
  2. Great shot ~ and congrats on new blog title ~ (A Creative Harbor) ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the Paris card!

    Lanaya
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete